Chiropractor Sydney CBD
Our Sydney CBD Chiropractor attended university at the University of NSW completing a Bachelor of Science degree majoring in anatomy and physiology, then completed a Masters degree in Chiropractic at Macquarie University, and is a national board certified Chiropractor. Read More >>
Gain access to a copy of the “Body Manual”, a guide to a healthier body. Enter your email for an immediate download.
As one of Sydney’s leading Sports Chiropractor, at Advanced Sports Chiropractic we recognize the importance of a healthy spine for optimal performance.
Our Chiropractor in Sydney CBD assesses and treats for most types of joint and muscle injuries.
Common conditions treated include:
- back pain or neck pain
- whiplash, tension headaches and migraine headaches
- sports injuries including shoulder impingement, hamstring strain or calf strains
- carpal tunnel syndrome or RSI
- shin splints and ankle sprains
- pregnancy low back pain
- TMJ disorder
Our Approach to Chiropractic Care
At Advanced Sports Chiropractic, our aim is to restore joint function by using techniques that:
• Improve muscle tone, balance and strength
• Improve joint mobility, integrity and stability
• Spinal mobilization to remove pinched nerves and correct mis-alignments
• Education, Advice, Rehabilitation and Exercise Recommendations
We offer our patients honest advice and caring solutions to their problems. We use well researched treatment techniques. With over two decades of professional experience, we aim to make patients feel comfortable while communicating their problem.
The clinic doesn’t pressure patients into long term treatment contracts. Our Chiropractor will tailor the care to suit the individual’s need.
Here is what some of our patients have to say about us.
Reviews for Advanced Sports Chiropractic
Studies show that chiropractic care is safe and effective for spine related management. We offer gentle and effective care.