At Advanced Sports Chiropractic, our Sports Chiropractor in Sydney recognises the importance of a healthy spine for optimal sports performance.
Our Sydney Chiropractor assesses and treats for most types of joint and muscle injuries.
Common conditions treated include:
- back pain or neck pain
- whiplash, tension headaches and migraine headaches
- sports injuries including shoulder impingement, hamstring or calf muscle strains
- carpal tunnel syndrome or RSI
- shin splints and ankle sprains
- pregnancy low back pain
- TMJ disorder
Our patients usually respond very well to Chiropractic care. If you suffer with arthritis, gentle Chiropractic care can still help with mobility and function.
At Advanced Sports Chiropractic, our approach is to restore function using techniques that:
• Improve muscle tone, balance and strength
• Improve joint mobility, integrity and stability
• Spinal mobilisation to relieve pinched nerves
• Education, advice and exercise recommendations
We offer our patients honest advice and caring solutions to their problems. We utilise well researched treatment techniques. With over 20 years of professional experience, our Chiropractor aims to make patients feel comfortable while communicating their problem.
The clinic doesn’t pressure patients into long term treatment contracts. Our Sydney Chiropractor will tailor the care to suit your individual need.
Here is what some of our patients have to say about us.
Reviews for Advanced Sports Chiropractic
Studies show that chiropractic care is safe and effective for spine related management. We offer gentle and effective care. All treatments include massage.
Our Sydney CBD Chiropractor is located at:
31 King St,
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph. (02) 8084 8844