Migraine headaches are a type of headache that can be quite severe. At Advanced Sports Chiropractic we may help reduce the frequency and severity of migraine headaches.
Migraines can last from several hours to several days. They can occur quite frequently or only a couple of times a year.
Symptoms of a migraine may include:
- nausea or vomiting
- light or noise sensitivities
- a visual disturbance
- sensitivity to different smells
Some of the triggers that may cause migraines include:
- diet including red wine, cheese, citrus fruits or chocolate
- not enough or too much sleep
- menstrual cycles
- chemical or drug exposure
- stress or fatigue